Important Things to Remember before Attending NEET Exam 2020
The selection by the NTA will begin this afternoon at 2 pm and will end at 5 pm. These are the things that students should take note of when writing this exam.
- You have to go to the exam center where the exam will take place at 12 pm.
- The doors of all exam centers will close at 1.30pm.
NEET Entrance Exam for admission to undergraduate medical courses like MBBS and BTS are being conducted across the country today. TheNEET election has been postponed only in the state of Odisha, which has been affected by the storm. Another date for selection will be announced soon.
NEET Examination: The selection
The process will be conducted by the NTA which has been transferred to Tamil Nadu. The following are the things that students should take note of when writing this exam.
NEET 2020: Trouble with Hall Tickets! How to fix?
1. Hall ticket for NEET Exam NTA Download from the website and take a print out. Regularly take the photo in the appropriate place and take it to the selection.
2. Not only the hall ticket but also the identification card with another photo. Example: Aadhar card
3. Students must go to the exam center where the exam is held at 12 noon.
4. The doors of all exam centers will close at 1.30pm. Those who come after that are not strictly permitted.
5. It is good to know where the pre-selection center is located.
Mistakes to Avoid Speed exams students
Don’t worry if you score fewer grades in the NEET exam, you can try once more and there are many officially registered NEET coaching academy provide scholarships for qualified students in NEET courses.
6. Exam Center must cooperate to monitor the test in accordance with the regulations. Failure to write the exam may result in failure.
7. Geometry Box, Purse, Mobile Phone, Year Phone, Water Bottle, Calculator, Camera, etc. are not allowed. It is not allowed to wear any kind of electric watch in particular.
8. Never wear a ring, gum, nose, chain, badge.
NEET Dress Code: Students can wear short skirts and not wear full sleeves!
9. Do not wear full-sleeved clothing. Wear thin attire as much as possible. No shoes should be worn, only normal sandals.
10. Those who wear traditional attire can arrive early at 12 am and allow the test and then go to the exam.