Courses for commerce student after 12th
After passing the 12th, now it’s time to choose the course which will help you to find a path to make your dream a reality. In this article, we will focus on the degree and professional courses for the commerce students. There is some list of the top degree and professional courses to build up your career as per interest. First ,we will discuss the degree course.
- B.Com- The full form of B.Com is Bachelor of Commerce B.Com is the most popular and general course for Commerce student this is a three-year degree course. In this course, you will learn about finance, accounting, taxation, management like subjects. Graduation degree is necessary for the higher education and post graduation B.Com is one of the graduation course that you can pursue.
- B.Com (honours)- B.Com (Honours) is same as per the B.Com, the difference in both the B.com and B.Com (Honours) is, in B.Com Honours you have to do specialisation of any subject.
- Bachelor of Economics- This is also the three-year graduation course. In this course the more focus on Economics. The student who is interested in Economics, they can pursue Bachelor of Economics.
- BBA- The full form of BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration. This is also the 3-year Business Administration. BBA course gives job opportunity in the sectors like marketing, education, finances and some government job.
- BMS- Bachelor of Management is a 3-year undergraduate program. It focuses on prepared students for the field of Management. In this course mainly focus on leadership and managerial skills which help the student to explore the opportunity in the business world.
This is the most popular courses.
Before we discussed the top courses. now I will discuss the courses which are pursued by commerce students.
There is some list of the UG courses and professional courses are following-
- B.Com – Three year undegraduation course.
- B..Com (Honour)- Three year graduation course.
- B.Com (accounting and taxation)- Three year graduation course.
- B.Com (statistic)-This is graduation level course and duration is three year.
- B.Com in management accounting and international finance- this is undergraduate program of three year.
- B.Com in accounting- This is three year undergraduate course.
- B.Com applied economics-This is three year graduation course.
- B.Com Banking and Finance- Three year undergraduation course.
- B.Com Business Administration- Three year full time undergraduate course.
- B.Com marketing- This is graduation course of three year .
- B.Com tourist and travel management- Three year graduation course.
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)- 3 year undergraduation course.
- BBA- 3 year undergraduation course.
- BBA LLB- This is 5 year intregated dual degree course.
- CA (Chartered Accountancy)-CA is not a graduation course. It is a professional course.
- CS(Company Secretary)-This is a professional course.
Don’t make haste while taking the course. Take time to think about the career, what you want to achieve in your life then choose the course. Best of luck for your future journey.